SO MUCH BETTER THAN JUST ANOTHER SCENTED CANDLE! THESE GIFTS (WHETHER THEY ARE FOR YOU, OR SOMEONE YOU LOVE) ARE TANGIBLE, LASTING WAYS TO SAY “HEY – I GENUINELY CARE ABOUT YOU!”
1. Annual Unlimited Membership for $750. Take a full $115 off the price of our annual unlimited membership, and commit to your practice for a year. There is no better way to get involved, set yourself up for success, and take ownership over your mental, physical and spiritual health for 2022. If you’re ready to jump in, this is the time! Annual members enjoy a personalized mat holder, 5 buddy passes, 10% off all beFree merch, discounts on workshops, trainings and more. Sale ends Nov 30.
2. 6 Month Membership for $375. Take $75 off the price of our 6 month membership! 6 month members enjoy a personalized mat holder, buddy passes, 10% off beFree merch, discounts on workshops & trainings. Sale ends Nov 30.
3. 15 class pass for $120. buy a 10 class pass and get 5 passes FREE! You may purchase as many 15 class passes as you want – you’ll be eligible for one, and you can gift the others to a loved one, friend, or family member 🙂 *expires after one year. Sale ends Nov. 30.
4. Yoga 101 – $79 for 4 week series only or $99 for 4 week series + 4 weeks concurrent unlimited yoga. Starts January 5, every Wednesday from 7:30-8:45pm. This is SO MUCH BETTER than buying yourself or your loved one another candle!
5. beFree 200hr Yoga Teacher Training: Spring-Fall 2022. $400 off regular price if you register & pay your deposit by or before Nov. 30! If you’re ready to take a deep dive into all things yoga, whether for your own personal growth or because you want to teach, or both – we would LOVE for you to join us. This 200 hour, Yoga Alliance certified foundational training gives an overview of all aspects of yoga – from philosophy and history to anatomy and physiology; from chakras to vayus to vedas to hamstrings to upward facing dog and everything in between – and you’ll graduate with a LOT of knowledge, a lot of practice, and a brand new shiny certificate to teach yoga.